click To Get Your Art Work Done

click To Get Your Art Work Done
GreezyPro is a graphics designing company, deals on Fliers Book Covers Album Covers Photo Editing Creating Logo Banners and many more

Nicki Minaj and T.I reacted to a video licked on social media

Atlanta rapper T.I. and Nicki Minaj aren’t keeping their lips sealed. The hip-hop duo have stepped up to speak out on the shocking murder and Facebook broadcast video of an elderly Cleveland man.
TI and Minaj went to Instagram Sunday (April 16) to speak out on murder suspect Steven Stephens. I just watched this man shoot & kill their elderly father in cold blood live on social media. It's by far one of the most disturbing things I've ever seen. He's claiming to have already killed 15 random INNOCENT ppl & still looking for more. So I'm praying for the victims' families and additional intended victims that God will have mercy & spare their lives .

Comments