click To Get Your Art Work Done

click To Get Your Art Work Done
GreezyPro is a graphics designing company, deals on Fliers Book Covers Album Covers Photo Editing Creating Logo Banners and many more

EFE Leaked "THREE KEYS TO HIS SUCCESS" in an interview. MUST READ!!

1. BELIEVE IN GOD
As Christians, we have to recognize that Faith is perhaps the single most important aspect of Christianity. Without faith in Jesus Christ, our Savior and Redeemer, we are are nothing. Faith in God, although it seems easy, will take a lifetime of effort to keep. It is the true Faith and what every Christian should aspire to have. Don't let your Faith waver when things in life don't go as planned. We should work hard every day to remember that Jesus Christ is our Savior and God is our Father - we should always have faith in Him.

Use these scriptures to reaffirm your faith in God. Meditating upon the Holy Bible can give you all kinds of insights... and helping you understand Faith in God is one benefit you can receive from reading the Bible. Reading the Bible might not mean the same thing to everyone, but every Christian should do it.

Just remember, you are not alone in this life - God is always with you. The Bible verses about faith should fill your soul with song - whenever you are feeling the least bit down, it is a good idea to read a Bible verse about faith.
Matthew 21:21 Jesus answered and said to them, Truly I say to you, If you have faith, and doubt not, you shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if you shall say to this mountain, Be you removed, and be you cast into the sea; it shall be done.
Luke 7:50 And he said to the woman, Your faith has saved you; go in peace. 
2. BELIEVE IN THE WORLD OF GOD
Exodus 14:31
When Israel saw the great power which the LORD had used against the Egyptians, the people feared the LORD, and they believed in the LORD and in His servant Moses.
Exodus 19:9
The LORD said to Moses, "Behold, I will come to you in a thick cloud, so that the people may hear when I speak with you and may also believe in you forever." Then Moses told the words of the people to the LORD.
John 5:46
"For if you believed Moses, you would believe Me, for he wrote about Me.
Psalm 106:12
Then they believed His words; They sang His praise.
Psalm 119:42
So I will have an answer for him who reproaches me, For I trust in Your word.
Psalm 119:66
Teach me good discernment and knowledge, For I believe in Your commandments.
Acts 24:14
"But this I admit to you, that according to the Way which they call a sect I do serve the God of our fathers, believing everything that is in accordance with the Law and that is written in the Prophets;
John 2:22
So when He was raised from the dead, His disciples remembered that He said this; and they believed the Scripture and the word which Jesus had spoken.
Luke 24:25
And He said to them, "O foolish men and slow of heart to believe in all that the prophets have spoken!

3. BELIEVE IN YOURSELF
Maybe the “tail between your legs” feeling is a common one. It doesn’t matter who criticizes you—your boss, your spouse, your mother, a stranger on the street—you instantly begin to feel inadequate, even worthless. The voice in your head tells you you’re well below average, and you’re inclined to listen.
Or maybe your confidence comes and goes like the tide. One day you wake up ready to conquer the world, the next you feel unskilled and unworthy. Your mind starts to wander, drumming up all kinds of unhealthy thoughts. What am I even good at? Why am I on this earth anyway? Will I ever amount to anything?
In these moments, when your self-esteem dwindles, you can find confidence in the Lord. These five Bible verses will get you see yourself as God sees you:
  1. Hebrews 4:16 (GNTD)
    Let us have confidence, then, and approach God's throne, where there is grace. There we will receive mercy and find grace to help us just when we need it.
  2. 2 Corinthians 12:9 (GNTD)
    But his answer was: “My grace is all you need, for my power is greatest when you are weak.” I am most happy, then, to be proud of my weaknesses, in order to feel the protection of Christ's power over me.
  3. 2 Timothy 1:7 (GNTD)
    For the Spirit that God has given us does not make us timid; instead, his Spirit fills us with power, love, and self-control.
  4. Ephesians 2:10 (GNTD)
    God has made us what we are, and in our union with Christ Jesus he has created us for a life of good deeds, which he has already prepared for us to do.
  5. Psalm 139:13-14 (GNTD)
    You created every part of me;
    you put me together in my mother's womb.
    I praise you because you are to be feared;
    all you do is strange and wonderful.
    I know it with all my heart.

Comments